Are you getting enough sleep? As it's #WorldSleepDay we thought we'd share our top 5 tips on getting the perfect nights sleep. . .
1. Don't consume caffeine late in the day. Caffeine can stay elevated in your bloodstream for 6-8 hours. Therefore drinking caffeine after 3-4 pm is not recommended.
2. Create a sleep-inducing bedroom. Make sure your bedroom is a quiet, relaxing, clean and enjoyable space. New bedding can enhance sleep and also a quick fix to get you on your way to better sleep.
3. Pop on a sleep mask! Perfect for blocking out the world or artificial lights from an alarm clock. Nothing is worse than watching that clock!
4. Relax + clear your mind in the evening for at least 30min before bed. Take time out and have a hot bath, listen to relaxing music, meditate or read a book. It's much easier to fall asleep if you are relaxed. Staring at your phone, laptop or tablet can keep your brain wired.
5. Try some natural remedies! Lavender is a powerful herb with many health benefits. Helping you relax is one of them. Pop one of our lavender sachets under your pillow and let the natural aromas induce you into calmness.
Do you have any tips on getting a good nights sleep? We would love to hear them! Share in the comments below