Pancake day has now passed, but why not make pancake day EVERYDAY!
With our healthy but utterly delicious- super quick and simple coconut flour pancakes.
They make a lovely hearty filling breakfast and will keep you full until lunch time!
Serve them up fancy on our gorgeous porcelain plates.
Check our full range of kitchen & dining here.
1 cup of milk (cows milk or any plant based milk)
2 tea spoons of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil or butter
Add whatever toppings you desire. We love the mix of fresh blueberries, gogi berries, shredded coconut flakes and honey.
- In a small bowl beat eggs until frothy for about 2 minutes. Mix in the milk, vanilla and honey
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt and whisk together
- Then stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture until a beautiful thick consistency
- Heat a small pan over a medium-low heat with either your coconut oil or butter. Ladle a few table spoons of batter into the pan and spread lightly using the back of a spoon. The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter and fairly thick.
- Cook for a few minuets on each side, until a lovely golden brown colour and flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minuets.
- Et voila- ready to serve. Add all the toppings you desire.